MVV Football Manager Game

04 jan 2013 07:40
Audiowaste
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
Meer
MVV Football Manager Game #16

UK Fan schreef :
Can you arrange me some tickets for MVV? ;)

Sure, that is no problem.
However, you can also buy the tickets online mvv.voetbalticket-shop.nl/web/show/id=207243 (although the site is in Dutch)
But I'm not sure whether they send the ticket to foreign countries or not.

“What a great day for football, all we need is some green grass and a ball.”

Gelieve Inloggen of een account aanmaken om deel te nemen aan het gesprek.

04 jan 2013 08:50
Aswin
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
Meer
MVV Football Manager Game #17

Audiowaste schreef :

UK Fan schreef :
Can you arrange me some tickets for MVV? ;)

Sure, that is no problem.
However, you can also buy the tickets online mvv.voetbalticket-shop.nl/web/show/id=207243 (although the site is in Dutch)
But I'm not sure whether they send the ticket to foreign countries or not.

I assume they do, since we have a lot of Belgium supporters (en supporters van buiten Maasricht ;)).

Iech bin lid vaan Veer Zien MVV! Diech toch ouch?
Neet? Meld diech daan noe aon: www.veerzienmvv.nl/
100% veur de eige club!

Geen donateur, maar toch willen bijdragen?
www.veerzienmvv.nl/doneer/

04 jan 2013 12:30
MVV4life
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
Meer
MVV Football Manager Game #18

UK Fan schreef :

MVV4life schreef : ...
www.marktplaats.nl/a/sport-en-fitness/vo...8f31&previousPage=lr

My google translate isn't working, does that say XXS? lol

Yes, it's a size S...

100% veur de eige club!

04 jan 2013 12:34
MVV4life
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
Meer
MVV Football Manager Game #19

UK Fan schreef : ... Can you arrange me some tickets for MVV? ;)

If you ever come to Maastricht, I'll be happy to buy you a ticket.

100% veur de eige club!

05 jan 2013 02:09
UK Fan
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
Meer
Onderwerp Auteur
MVV Football Manager Game #20

MVV4life schreef :

UK Fan schreef : ... Can you arrange me some tickets for MVV? ;)

If you ever come to Maastricht, I'll be happy to buy you a ticket.

:thumbsup: thank you, very kind i'll have to buy you a few beers. I've been talking it over with a few of my mates they all want to tag along too, so we might make a weekend of it. What month does the season end? I know you have the play offs but hopefully MVV will go up as champions

05 jan 2013 08:54
Jacques
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
Meer
MVV Football Manager Game #21

UK Fan schreef : :thumbsup: thank you, very kind i'll have to buy you a few beers. I've been talking it over with a few of my mates they all want to tag along too, so we might make a weekend of it. What month does the season end? I know you have the play offs but hopefully MVV will go up as champions

The last match of the season is the local clash against our neighbours from Sittard at the 3rd of May. This game has a lot of restrictions surrounding it due to hooliganism in past meetings/local government overreacting, pick your choice. ;)

The distribution of match tickets for this one is severly restricted as I said, people need to provide an ID when buying tickets and when entering the stadium. On match day, tickets will most probably NOT be sold. It's best to contact MVV via phone or mail to make sure they get you some tickets. Or just ask people here to help you.

If this one is the match in which we could get the title, it will certainly be a sell-out and you need to get your tickets early.

You're never as good as everyone tells you when you win, and you're never as bad as they say when you lose.

06 jan 2013 02:35
UK Fan
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
Meer
Onderwerp Auteur
MVV Football Manager Game #22
[/quote] The last match of the season is the local clash against our neighbours from Sittard at the 3rd of May. This game has a lot of restrictions surrounding it due to hooliganism in past meetings/local government overreacting, pick your choice. ;)

The distribution of match tickets for this one is severly restricted as I said, people need to provide an ID when buying tickets and when entering the stadium. On match day, tickets will most probably NOT be sold. It's best to contact MVV via phone or mail to make sure they get you some tickets. Or just ask people here to help you.

If this one is the match in which we could get the title, it will certainly be a sell-out and you need to get your tickets early.[/quote]

:thumbsup: thanks for the info. My plans are only in the begining stages, but I WILL make sure i get to see them !!
De volgende gebruiker (s) zei dank u les rouges blancs

06 jan 2013 14:55 06 jan 2013 14:59 door les rouges blancs.
les rouges blancs
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
Meer
MVV Football Manager Game #23

UK Fan schreef :
:thumbsup: thanks for the info. My plans are only in the begining stages, but I WILL make sure i get to see them !!

Please bear the following in mind if you want to come and see MVV with a couple of mates :

- if we go up (not "tits" :lachen: but directly into our "Premier League" :thumbsup: ) not only the last game (the mentioned derby against Fortuna Sittard) will be met with restrictions due to safety & security regulations, but these restrictions might or most likely will apply also to the last 5 or 6 homematches....

- if we (unfortunately) end up not as champions, we have already secured our place for the playf-offs (being the winner of the 1st period; a qualifying systems which entitles us to the plays offs) and as these play-off matches will be well attended they will have the attention of the Dutch FA and will be met with some limitations as well...

henceforth you need to ensure your tickets by a timely reservation, best is to contact MVV Maastricht directly:
Dit e-mailadres wordt beveiligd tegen spambots. JavaScript dient ingeschakeld te zijn om het te bekijken.
FYI: the club will be honored by your request and most happy to oblige.

If you decide to come on your own, a ticket can always be arranged for you as "forlaajf" (i.e. MVV4life) wrote ;)
and being our guest in that case, the old crew will surely be glad to buy you a pint ( or two or three) :thumbsup:

Looking forward 2 C U !
(but as a fan of the Reds I won't be blowing bubbles wizz ye... :P )

take care & have a nice day

06 jan 2013 15:03 06 jan 2013 15:10 door les rouges blancs.
les rouges blancs
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
Meer
MVV Football Manager Game #24

Audiowaste schreef : Can you arrange me some tickets for West Ham United?

ter info: voor kaarten en of voetbalreizen naar het buitenland, heb ik goede ervaringen ( ook qua prijzen) met

Voetbal Retour
Schuitenberg 35a
6041 JH Roermond

T: +31 (0)475-331039
E: Dit e-mailadres wordt beveiligd tegen spambots. JavaScript dient ingeschakeld te zijn om het te bekijken.
I: www.voetbalretour.nl

een kaartje voor West Ham zal ongeveer zo rond de € 60,- tot € 80,- kosten en dan zit je in hun fanvak

Tijd voor maken pagina: 0.301 seconden